On-Site Garden Workers Training Course by JPJLandscapes
Please note that costings in this post are as at October 2020 and are subject to change.
ON SITE GARDEN WORKERS TRAINING COURSE…Our own Francis Dlamuka training Alfred Mthembu who is employed by Cath Wilkinson residing at Cotswold Downs, Hillcrest. Follow this story as Alfred pursues his professional gardening career.
At JPJLandscapes we offer a wide range of both on-site and correspondence training.
Our 3 Day Garden Workers Training Course is extremely popular.
To view the courses please have a look at https://jpjlandscapes.co.za/project/training/
Our 3 Day Garden Workers Training Course offers course material at the following NQF levels
NQF EQUIVALENT OF:
(NQF 119711 / 264241 / 116220 / 264179 / 119703 / 119689 / 72424 / 12623 / 12554 / 119694 / 49668 / 116124 / 12586 / 264236 / 119708)
Custom Made to your Needs
Enquire about our early Bird Specials
(10% discount for each enrolment thereafter)
Included in the course:-
- 3- Day Hands-on Training by well-known Horticulturist & Green
- Industry Trainer – Judy-Panton Jones
- Course Material & Samples
- Refreshments & Snacks
- A light lunch each day (Subject to change)
- Course Certificates x 2 (Attendance & Course Completion)
3 Day Garden Workers Training Course Objectives
- To establish a good understanding of the basic horticultural principles to be used in good gardening techniques.
- A clear understanding of how plants function i.e. roots, stems, leaves and seeds for propagation.
- A practical understanding of the soil types in your garden.
- Understanding the major plant nutrients and how they affect your garden.
- A clear understanding of the role that insects play in our gardens.
- Practical tips for developing easy and effective maintenance procedures – yours and clients gardens.
- Practical plant propagation principles.
For more information on this course please view. 3 Day Garden Workers Training Course Details.