Installation & Design
JPJ Landscapes oversees installation work and act as a mediator between Property Developers, Corporates, Landscape Contractors and Environmentalists. JPJ also manages specialized maintenance contracts on a retainer basis and acts as the mediator between the Client and Contractor, ensuring the highest levels of quality on an on-going basis.
Wide Range of Industry Experience
Our expertise is directed mostly towards the landscaping industry, Government, Environmentalists, Property Developers, Corporates, Estates, Eco-Estates and Private Landscapers. With over 30 years of Industry related experience, our consulting role has proven to be of paramount importance in the development of landscapes in a mediating capacity between the developers, landscapers, and environmentalists.
Retainer Work & Auditing Services
Our retainer work is multi-faceted with an agreed contract dictating the necessary amount of time that JPJ will spend on-site on a monthly, bi-monthly or purely on a consulting basis. To further boost our Corporate product offering, JPJ also offers an independent auditing service for larger projects & estates. JPJ specialises in auditing the design aspects, horticultural quality and biodiversity of our clients’ estates and in so doing ensures that the “resident” maintenance contractors/teams/staff ceaselessly strives towards the highest standards of horticultural and design practices.
A combination of design skill from many years of experience within the Industry as well as a broad plant knowledge (rare for designers), Judy Panton-Jones can fully utilize the client’s available space for horticultural development. Starting with on-site consultations, and overseen by Judy Panton-Jones, JPJ creates a detailed design with formal drawings and then prepares a proposal which includes all aspects of soft and hard landscaping.
Installation Process Management
JPJ manages all stages of the installation process from planning through to completion, including specialized maintenance thereafter. JPJ will also appoint relevant Landscape Contractors to install hard-landscaping & specialised infrastructure like customized water features, large paving areas, garden lighting, sundecks, jungle gyms and irrigation systems, and will effectively oversee and Project Manage to ensure the highest quality of product delivery.
- A unique concept plan for each project
- Working drawings together with Bill of Quantities (BoQ’s)
- Unique designs based on each individual project and client requirements
- A vast horticultural and plant species knowledge
- Computer drawn or hand drawn designs according to client specs
- Tender documents
- Project management in which we oversee the installation of the project to ensure specifications are met
- Environmental awareness and biodiversity planning
- Land rehabilitation design which includes succession planning and species integration
- If you require any further information on any of these services please contact us directly or fill in the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
We Care For What You Love
Landscaping/ Installations/ Consultations/ Quotes/
Public & In-House Training/ Correspondence Courses & Related
General Office Enquiries:
031 705 3852
Director/ Owner of JPJ Landscapes:
Judy Panton-Jones: 084 518 7589
17 Daphne Neal rd,
New Germany 3631