Upskill Your Workers with one of our Customised Landscape Courses | August 2021
Upskilling ensures employees’ skill sets will remain up to date and shows your staff you care about their careers and futures. A development program can make employees more content with their roles, improve their outlook on their future development, and increase their productivity.
JPJLandscapes offers customised landscape training courses for your staff and company within Southern Africa. Having worked with many sectors in the corporate training environment we are well equipped to deliver excellence in upskilling your staff. Our experience extends through
- Mining Sector
- Public Works Department
- Large Corporate Landscaping Companies
- Professional Landscape Companies
- Game Reserves
- Water Boards
- Hotel Industry
- Private Schools and
We offer On-Site training which can be fully customised and tailored to meet your unique requirements. The vision is to upskill your workforce and improve productivity.
3 Day Garden Workers Training Course Objectives
- Understanding basic horticultural principles.
- Know how plants function
- Understanding of the soil types.
- Understanding the major plant nutrients
- Understand the role of insects.
- Effective maintenance procedures.
- Practical plant propagation principles.
Three Day Landscape | Installation & Maintenance for Supervisors & Managers Course
- Understand the main elements that make up a good garden.
- Knowing your job-related activities and good execution of managing the landscaping sites.
- Achieve delivery utilizing labour and an understanding of their jobs.
- Efficiently plan daily, weekly and monthly programme of works.
- Understand planting procedures.
- Plan and structure daily routine maintenance.